Your web browser must have cookies enabled to access the domain manager. To set your cookie settings:
For Internet Explorer version
7.0 or higher:
- Select "Tools | Internet Options..." from the main menu.
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- Click on the "Advanced" button. You should see the following:
- If these settings appear, you will need to modify them before you can access the domain manager:
- Check the "Override automatic cookie handling" box.
- Select the "Accept" radio buttons for "First-party Cookies" and "Third-party Cookies".
- Check the "Always allow session cookies" box. After making these changes, the "Advanced Privacy Settings" should appear as follows:
- Click "OK". After you click "OK", you will see the following screen:
- Click "OK" again.
- Restart Microsoft Internet Explorer.
For Mozilla Firefox version
3.0 or higher:
- Select "Tools | Options..." from the main menu.
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- Check the boxes "Accept
cookies from sites" & "Accept third-party cookies":
- Click "OK"
to save the changes